Twenty-five years of senior managerial and administrative experience in the state universities in Sri Lanka. Demonstrated ability to lead complex change management initiatives that strengthen organizational effectiveness and profitability.
- 2013: Doctorate in Management Studies (DMS) – Kazian Global School of Business Management, India
- 2013: Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Postgraduate Institute of Management, University of Sri Jayewardenepura.
- 1997: Master of Science (MSc.) – Postgraduate Institute of Agriculture, University of Peradeniya.
- 1994: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Second Class Lower Eastern University, Sri Lanka.
- 2004: Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – Open University of Sri Lanka.
- 2004: Diploma in Computer Science (Dip in Comp Sc.) – South Eastern University of Sri Lanka.
- Certificate of Advanced Management Development – Postgraduate Institute of Management, University of Sri Jayewardenepura.
Awards and Scholarships
- Awarded “LIFE TIME ACHIEVER AWARD” by the Indian Academic Researchers Association, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu in recognition and appreciation of outstanding contribution in 2019 in the field of Higher Education.
- Recognized as an AMBASSADOR FOR PEACE by the Centre for Peace Studies – Sri Lanka in 2016 for the outstanding contribution for the peace building among the different communities in Sri Lanka.
- Awarded Specialized Administration Manager award by the Institute of Management Specialists, United Kingdom for the excellent contribution for Higher Education.
- “Rathini Anandamoorthi Memorial Award” for the best performance in the General Degree examination in Science. February 1994 Awarded MERIT at the Diploma in Computer Science. February 2004
Areas of Expertise/Interes
- Time Management
- Team Building
- Performance Appraisal